Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Another Notch

It's undeniable: I'm going to have to buy some new clothes. I had to drop another notch on my belt this morning.

I don't really do the saggy look, and I suspect my ass is starting to look like 5 pounds of crap rolling around in a 10 pound bag. I feel like I'm wearing a potato sack, and I'm not sure, but I think people feel like they should drop some money in my begging cup. ;-)

The sleeves on my shirt are also creeping up as my neck and shoulders get broader and thicker. Now I know how Bruce Banner must have felt.

While I'm limited in my work options because I have to wear a shirt & tie, this might be a nice time for me to pick up a new casual look for those off hours. Since I have about as much fashion sense as a rottweiler, I'll be soliciting guidance from some friends and my daughter.

These are good problems to have, and I'm grateful.

No comments: